Monday 2 February 2015

from the kiln

Loads of grey and white...a new combination I've been playing with.

 This one was supposed to be a berry bowl, but I liked it too much to punch holes in it.

 A couple of yarn bowls (that double as candle bowls).

A rather large (!) soap dish.  

 A cutey - patootey. We can light the matches right on the bottom.  I think I'm going to make one of these for every room in the house.

A pencil cup or vase or container for wooden spoons.  In hindsight I wish I had covered it in the little flowers, to look like feverfew in bloom.

Some cedar dessert plates, since the ferns won't be out for months yet.

And of course, some buttons.  There's going to be buttons!

Hopefully, I'll get most of these items listed in my etsy shop this week.  Except the yarn bowls.  I do believe they are spoken for.  

Linking up with my friends at:

9 comments:

  1. Such lovely work. I'm swooning over the buttons :)
    xo Donni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all soooo gorgeous, the yarn bowl with the holes is my favourite.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cutie-patootey? That's a new word for me - but lovely and simple and so useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha...maybe it's a Canadian thing...I use it for anything small and cute (especially babies).

      Delete
  4. oh my word, how beautiful all of this is! I especially love the cedar plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are all really gorgeous! The buttons are great and those cedar plates are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I particularly love the buttons and the cedar plates.

    ReplyDelete