Wednesday 20 November 2013

This past weekend's craft show.

Last Saturday, I had a booth at a craft show that was a school fundraiser for a friend of mine.  As usual, I forgot to take pictures first thing in the morning, but then it got really really slow, so I snapped a few.
 My mitten drying rack being used as a plate rack.
 My husband cut and dado cut all the wood for the cubbies in the back, so all I had to do was assemble them.  I really like how they turned out.  I might get him to make me some bigger ones too.  The ones in the picture are 6" x 6" and a few things are just a smidge too big to fit.
 A close-up of the cubbies.  I filled up the holes with packages and pinecones as items were selling so I didn't have big empty spots.
 Matchy matchy things.
Did I share the octopus mug?  I made it for my nephew's birthday (which was the day after the show) but I brought it along just to show something a little different.

And since it was so slow...I have talked myself into one more show before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment