Tuesday 17 November 2015

Tiny little things...

I've been busy making tiny little things lately...
 Stitch markers from some of the beads I made in the summer time...


 Beads that were going to be stitch markers but they're too big, so now they are for jewellery...

                             Tiny pendants that I thought would make a great Mother/Daughters set, 
                                   but that everyone tells me should be a necklace and earrings...

And my absolute favourite so far...little pinecone "pendants" that I'm totally going to use for gift tags this year.

I'm terribly neglecting my Christmas/Solstice making, but now that my last show of the year is over, I can get down to business.

What are you making now?  Are you working on gifts?

3 comments:

  1. all your tiny little things are beautiful. the pinecones are my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling the leaves and pinecones are! I have become addicted to knitting baby hats the past few weeks. Such a quick and fun project. Love that my gifting pile is growing.

    ReplyDelete