Friday 1 August 2014

Still preparing for the show

I'm still hard at work preparing for holidays as well as my biggest show of the year - the Carlisle Country Craft and Old-Fashioned Market Mercantile ---a sort of pioneer festival that myself and both kids are involved in this year.  So, short on time, I thought I would do another round-up of pottery that is ready to go.
 Having fun with pitchers.
This one matches the grass bowls from last week---except it's green on the inside.

Another fern tray.  I won't have the rest ready in time for Carlisle, but there is a big batch of botanicals being made for my November show.

Candle lanterns
and oil lamps.

More leaf shaped candle cups because I always run out...I have some in green ready to go too.

A couple more bowls are rolling out.

I hope to see lots of friends and family at the show.  Come on out for a great day of family fun.  (you can google all the details).

No comments:

Post a Comment