Monday 20 January 2014

Playing around with gift tag ideas

Yesterday I was working on a blog post for the Rural Creators' Collective, and I think I may have come up with this years' gift tags.  You can see the full post on the link above, but the ideas I think I may work with for myself are here.
I picture these strung on a length of yarn and wrapped around the package.  Each package can have a different word, maybe?

 I am really liking the lady bugs for spring gift tags.

And this may be the idea I use throughout the year...the picture is from an old, ripped picture book and is just modge podged onto the branch slice.  I think I will make up a big batch for all seasons, and then a separate batch for Christmas gifts for the teachers.

Did you work on any quick crafts this weekend?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment